The Mad Hatter’s Favorite Recipes
While we can’t give up our "secret recipe" ™ , we will share a few of the ways we like to cook with or use our Mad Hatter Sauce.
Have a favorite recipe that just wouldn’t be the same without Mad Hatter? Send it in, and we might include it here!
¼ lb grass fed angus beef
One half med. onion ( Vidalia if in season) slice, cover, precook in micro with water sprinkles for one minute.
Toast Burger bun on the grill (or pan)
After grilling burger, toss in onions and sauté about 1 minute
Place Burger on bun - Smother burger with onions - sprinkle on (or pour on) Hatter.
Diablo Hatter Shrimp ( for 2) for best taste use all organic veggies and Gulf shrimp
Constantly tossing, Saute: in Kerrygold Irish garlic butter ( 2 tablespoons) or plain salted butter.
½ c each: Julienne carrots
6 cloves sliced fresh garlic cloves
4-6 sliced small mushrooms
When veggies are half done, remove from pan – set aside.
In same pan quickly sear 10 peeled and deveined jumbo gulf shrimp, tossing until just pink
Add the veggies to shrimp in pan, toss.
Add Tablespoon of Hatter ( or more to taste), toss.
Quickly Add ½ c white wine stir once
Cover & Remove from heat.
Spoon over prepared linguini. Serve immediately.
- Fresh avocado and a dash of Hatter.
- Two dollops of sour cream, and a tablespoon of Hatter. For the tacos, ya know.
- Your favorite tomato based salsa, spiked with Hatter.
- Crackers + Cheddar + Hatter = Delicious.
- One can of tuna fish to a teaspoon of Hatter.
- Hatter and Ketchup. Hatter and Mayo. Hatter and queso. Etc. Etc.