• Do I need to refrigerate this after I open it? Yes, please! We use all natural ingredients, no preservatives, and want to make sure that the last drop is as good as the first.
• How soon after opening the bottle will I need to finish it? Seriously? Around here, the bottle is usually gone by the end of dinner. If there’s any left, we put it in our eggs for breakfast. But, for regular mortals, we recommend that you finish it within a year from opening. That’s because we don’t use any artificial ingredients or preservatives.
• What I do if I used too much? First of all, we have to say that we didn’t think that was possible. But if so, you have a couple of options:
• If you haven’t yet eaten it, wipe or rinse off the “excess.” • If you’ve already ingested it, try drinking milk. • If all else fails, man up and stop being such a baby!
• What’s in this stuff? Lebanese Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pineapple, Fresh Habaneros, Onions, Garlic, Spices.
• Can I find Mad Hatter in any stores? Yes! You can purchase it in Charlottesville at the following locations:Available at:
Be sure to let your local retailers know that their inventory isn’t complete if they’re not selling Mad Hatter!
• Why isn’t Mad Hatter at the restaurant? Patience, Grasshopper! It takes time for word to get around, but if you think that steak or burger just screams out for a little Mad Hatter, be sure to let the manager know. In fact, feel free to give them our web address, too! Or Share this link via Facebook.