While we can’t give up our "secret recipe" ™ , we will share a few of the ways we like to cook with or use the Super Condiment. Have a favorite recipe that just wouldn’t be the same without Mad Hatter? Send it in, and we might include it here! Send Recipes via our contact form
The Mad Hatter’s Favorite Recipes
- ¼ lb grass fed angus beef
- One half med. onion ( Vidalia if in season) slice, cover, precook in micro with water sprinkles for one minute.
- Toast Burger bun on the grill (or pan)
- After grilling burger, toss in onions and sauté about 1 minute
- Place Burger on bun - Smother burger with onions - sprinkle on (or pour on) Hatter.
Diablo Hatter Shrimp (for 2)
For best taste, use all organic veggies and Gulf shrimp.
- Constantly tossing, Saute: in Kerrygold Irish garlic butter ( 2 tablespoons) or plain salted butter.
- ½ c each: Julienne carrots
- Slivered celery
- 6 cloves sliced fresh garlic cloves
- 4-6 sliced small mushrooms
- When veggies are half done, remove from pan – set aside.
- In same pan quickly sear 10 peeled and deveined jumbo gulf shrimp, tossing until just pink
- Add the veggies to shrimp in pan, toss.
- Add Tablespoon of Hatter ( or more to taste), toss.
- Quickly Add ½ c white wine stir once
- Cover & Remove from heat.
- Spoon over prepared linguini.
Mad Hatter Creamy Feta Dip
makes about 2 cups [a little goes a long way!]
- 2 bricks of feta cheese,
- 8 ounces each 3 whole jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup Mad Hatter Hot Sauce
- 1 bulb garlic
- the juice of half a lemon
- the zest of half a lemon
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, crumble the feta bricks. [Crumbling the bricks yourself works best, but if you can only find crumbled feta that is fine.]
- Add chopped jalapenos, the zest of half a lemon, and the juice of half a lemon.
- Squeeze the roasted garlic out of the bulb directly into the feta.
- Add 1/4 cup of olive oil and mash with a fork.
- You want the feta to be a bit “wet” – I can best describe it as a cross between a spread and a dip. There is no right or wrong – make it however you’d like.
- Taste the feta and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with pita chips, warm pita or naan, or spread it on sandwiches.
- Store it in the fridge for up to one week – I find that I like it best at room temperature, so allow it to sit out for about 30 minutes before serving.
- We also think it would be great with some kalamata olives.
- Fresh avocado and a dash of Hatter.
- Two dollops of sour cream, and a tablespoon of Hatter. For the tacos, ya know.
- Your favorite tomato based salsa, spiked with Hatter.
- Crackers + Cheddar + Hatter = Delicious.
- One can of tuna fish to a teaspoon of Hatter.
- Hatter and Ketchup. Hatter and Mayo. Hatter and queso.